16 May 2011

we are stars! xD

 tuesday [may 10].
me n pig went filming!
so excited!!!
tho be a kehlehfeh only la~ lol

the movie we are filming is

结婚那件事

the main character are ah niu and jiang ruo ling (see below)

 
  
*********
me and pig reach E&O hotel at 9.30am
I saw ah liang and melvin! LOL
shocked when i saw them. 
but feel lucky cause at least we got friends accompany us chit-chat.

we need wait for 4 hours to get all the kelehfehS's hair and makeup done.
me n pig were the last ones to makeup.
so rush until the lady only have time to draw 2 lines of eye liner on me and nothing on pig. 
lol but pig's face already pretty dee =D

sit inside the ballroom and film from 2pm to 8pm. 
gawd that was long.
they provide those uncook vege on our table.
but the aunties beside our table ate them all.=.=
so geng.


 me and siewying =)

4 of us standing at the corridor for about one and a half hour drinking 'wine' and need to pretend we are chatting!
actually it's ribena inside our glass.=P


it is a nice experience but i think it will be the first and last time for me.
i dont wanna sit inside the ballroom for 6 whole hours!
saw those artists and well.
they look like normal ppl to me.
even tho they are standing beside me viewing the playbacks!

shall end with this photo =)
 me.pig.melvin.liang.shyan.dexter

No comments: