18 February 2010

weee~

went qb watched true legend with sis today =D
after half and hour queue we finally bought the movie ticket and rushed into the cinema
but our place were taken by some geena-S ish..
called them to move to their own places but they were slow like hell..=.=
make me stand there blocking ppl's view
damn evil one loo
and there was a small kid keep on luan for dunno what..
run here n there..
i just dont understand why the parents wanna bring their kids along as they do not understand the movie and just will keep on luan..
PLUS the guy behind keep on kicking my chair.
pissed me off..grr
turn over n glared at him but he still put his damn leg at my chair..ish

btw the movie was okay for me=D
but i watched till i blur maybe cause i sit too front
not used of sitting in front..

ya it was a long queue  =S

first day of CNY =D
GONG HEI FATT CHOI!!!!

do i look like a student??
heee

dint get much of angpau-s lah weih..
anyone wanna invite me to your house??
**wink wink**
i just wanna pai nian =D
seriously not targeting for the angpau

HAPPY TIGER YEAR =D
chill~

2 comments:

Daniel Lim said...

wow....pretty lo......><

nek kura said...

=)) thank you