17 December 2009

some random stuff

2009 is coming to an end.
2009...
1st time i went to NS..
as well as the last time =.=
1st time i live with so many people in one huge room
1st time know lots of malays and indians..
1st time canoe-ing
1st time playing flying fox
1st time walk more than 10km
1st time playing treasure hunt in the middle of the night
1st time wash my own clothes for 3 months :/
1st time stepped into college
1st time go skating in qb
1st time playing paint ball
1st time building a proper and nice sand castle
1st time working!
there are many 1st time
if i list all out u all will say me cheong hei>.<

well this year i sure learn a lot of things AS
previous years i'm a super GUAI KIA and seldom go out..*throw flower*
woops..that means my college friends influenced me and teach me do bad things..
woohoo i'm 18 years old and still studying right??
so must enjoy life while i can!!
when i go work and all i will not have time to play like this anymore
but then i wont cross the line and 玩过火...=.=
my parents complained i always hang out and *hong siu*
well well well
today i sit at home and i called so many ppl but they are all not free
damn sad lah weih =(
hence i'm so free now till i so kut lat write my blog =3=
now i'm reading manga titled zatch bell erm..
since i'm so bored anything also nice
i just simply click as it is in the top50's list and it is completed

oh ya
last week i worked as a student helper at inti on open day
but there were like..
no people..=.=
20 ppl in 9 hours..=.=
spm haven finish and i heard the radio said 19th and 20th is the open day but dint mention 12th and 13th also..
that day me, alvin, chiauyee, quan were working
we just need to lead the customer to the lab at 4th floor and let the lab assistants do all the talking=D
well my 1st customer that day was also my only customer..
i stand there like ONE hour and more!!
mr.lim sure can talk non-stop..=.=
chiauyee even phoned me ask me whr i am..=.=
disappear for so long.
okok and then they finally finish and follow me to the room where the lecturers were waiting they sit there and keng till ONE hour more..=.=
end up they registered without asking their daughter..O.O
okok lah mr.lim and miss hema hard work worth it =D
on sunday miss hema shoo-ed 2 of the helper away (me n cy)
as she said they no need so many ppl...=.=
ok fine so we do half day
did i mention the food we ate for lunch??
chicken chop!
but!
30% chicken and 70% all flour

yucks..
note *that's wat remains after we ate*

eeekk ok lah i'll stop here =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho...lovely dear..

mgie1323 said...

linmei..
u make me miss nS lo...
T.T

*mei^^ said...

lovely darling =D

maggie..hahaha..so geng ah..i miss u too maa