26 August 2009

glad


yoshh~
today we are taking our results for semester 1..
today i woke up..
drove to inti..
on the way thr ks phoned me..
telling me that he took the results dee..
eh bro..i'm driving lah..
don gimme heart attack>.<
okok..i successfully parked in the basement floor thr..
thn went up to 2nd floor.. saw cl n ks thr..
waaa i stood quite far..
don dare to walk up n collect my results..
haha quite stupid of me >.<
finally the two of them took for me..
lol..i passed~
even though not really good enough..
but at least i can move on to semester2 lahhh..
kk tata

n congrats to those who get good results ^^

4 comments:

Danes Ooi said...

congratulation...... i still dun knw i can pass or not... haiz...

mei^^ said...

haha u sure can laaaa^^

Anonymous said...

hee told u u cn do it ^^
i'm glad too..

z{X}

mei^^ said...

tehee ^^